Friday, June 26, 2009

Salieri Vid Streaming

ominous banks

This past weekend I escaped with an almost tornado. The unrepentant positivist might think that the reason for the mishap is the fact that I did not pay attention to weather forecasts, but I rather suspect that the post I wrote before leaving a word of advice has been unfortunate: I have blasphemed the name of Silvio - went from having a scourge dell'antiberlusconismo in high school in a red region - and the curse has struck regularly on me.
only now I saw the comments , I could not answer before because I was not home and I apologize for this fact (they are often not as impeccable manners " bloggheristico "- I apologize for the hideous neologism). I'll deal with tomorrow when I have occasion to look at the link suggested in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment