just Età: 21
Salve sono un ragazzi prossimo ai 22 anni.
la mia situazione è la seguente, e direi piuttosto piena di sfaccettature e di sfumature che mi impediscono di fare un quadro completo della situazione,per
poi agire di conseguenza.
ho avuto several stories with girls, the last of which is very serious, and has been going on about 5 years. and I feel incredibly physically attracted to women, or even boyfriend, I feel pleasure and satisfaction in noting road for pretty girls, in short, I have the classic behavior of the average heterosexual man who comments on the girls with their friends , etc., and c
I love the female form and I could never do without it. far nothing unusual.
To the extent that I still sex with my girlfriend not often, due to problems of free houses, the presence of parents obligations, no car station wagon with bucket seats (and we cmq between 2 sex is going very well), not disdain occasionally to satisfy me independently, with the help Haim web.
last year and a half, since the increase of rencente material on this front, (host of sites that offer different types of material cataloged and classified , and make immediate use for free) I was able to My bad luck of hitting video in my youth were unknown to me, or video with trans and gay videos.
to my great surprise I found myself pleased to watch videos in which trans are active against men, and here in particular is resulted in my desire to try this type of experience, especially for what concerns involvement on my part with an oral act active.
Only the peculiar fact is that this desire exists only when excited, because once appeased the desire to succeed disgust that fantasy (cmq ignoring the fact that it would pay a person to make / receive a sexual act, which I find corrupting, even excited against women)
but the fact is I do not ever try physical attraction to a male, never, even for a millisecond. say that the attraction is restricted only to the male member (preciso. excited ...) as well as excited totally disgusts me the idea of \u200b\u200bgiving a kiss to a man, even more if I think people who know !
but I can not comprehend how I can do so disgusting the idea of \u200b\u200bkissing a man (which is fairly superficial cmq), yet feel the desire to perform oral sex on a penis, but on a body woman.
then first of all let me know what do you think of this my sexual appetite, and if I would do well to put into practice my fantasies I lately and I hammer on the head more often (unfortunately on the trans side )
and if this is to imply a latent homosexuality I do not want to admit, though in this case it seems to me rather to be mostly straight, with slight homosexual tendencies, as he said good Kinsey !
interesting fact is that but I always thought that being homosexual was a made demeaning nature of being human, or in particular I was always caused, so to speak, to see men with attitudes and irritation women's movements, and in fact if I think I hurt a guy, I can not find adjective declassificante and offensive if not word "fag-queer."
I can not comprehend that they are designed for such inconsistencies in my thinking homosexuals and these my homosexual inclinations clearly, albeit on a apparentemennte body of a woman! (Although I think there may cmq gay male clear and male) are rather confused, if I can help you do a little clarity I would be extremely grateful .
0 comments:
Post a Comment