Elly elly 85 Età: 25
Gentile dottore, la mia migliore amica da due anni cura senza risultati una forma di esofagite con reflusso che le hanno diagnosticato. Ha fatto numerose
visite/ecografie/etc, ha preso medicine, omeopatia e rimedi erboristici,ma non cambia niente. Io, pur non essendo un'esperta, credo che the cause is psychological : it all started when he found his current very good boy, graduated after a stressful period and has lost weight several pounds following a diet. Then, starting to feel stomach pains has more or less stopped eating, and is no longer complains about fatigue as a happy time.
Always cold, always sick, ... The boy and the family are always around say "poor", I see that after two years so I tried to ask if the "disease" may have psychological origins. She even admitting that his life a lot x wrong (is worried about her future, no longer able to write tests for the specialist, would like to change right, afraid of not being able to have a family and not having a home of his , etc ... ) none of it and when I touch the topic stiffens repeat that in his family esophagitis is hereditary and should just learn to live with . Meanwhile, hours are on a diet of corn and meatballs that the nutritionist has given Brazil a dubious, but the situation is almost unchanged Saturday ... had a fit of tears and I do not know how help My friend who for me is a sister .... how can I do? Thank
0 comments:
Post a Comment