Pollyanna Age: 37
Good evening, I write for this: when I was about 20 I started to suffer from social anxiety, I have never attended friends, have almost always been engaged to someone, and behind the these engagements unconsciously I have "hidden" in the sense that I went out with them Vacation ecc.erano very symbiotic relationship in which there were nn much contact with others if nn parenti.con with my family I have a few reports. My father and 'old but' a person's life and health, throughout his life and it worked 'was little in the family, traveling often now, and it' very affectionate when he wants if nn. He 's been a man of success in work and it' s always been demanding of us as daughters related studies and the mother suffered from lavoro.mia disturbi mentali, era molto fragile, in alcuni momenti era allegra dolce, in altri momenti aveva degli accessi di rabbia in cui ci sgridava per un niente o momenti in cui era depressa. Nn sono mai riuscita a parlarle dei miei problemi perche’ lei nn era disponibile,nn voleva ascoltare i miei sfoghi perche’ la facevano soffrire. Ho due sorelle, una con cui mi sono sempre sentita un po’ inferiore, fin da piccola,e con cui caratterialmente siamo molto diverse: io sono indecisa, quando devo fare qualcosa ci penso e magari cambio idea mille volte, lei e’ molto determinata e sicura di se, e un altra a cui sono molto legata , l’unica persona della famiglia a cui mi sento veramente legata, ma si e’ trasferita a vivere lontano quindi ci vediamo poco. Mia madre e’ morta anni fa, con lei spesso mi sono sentita in colpa, pensando di averla delusa di nn essere stata come avrebbe voluto. Quando e’ morta ho sofferto molto, penso soprattutto per il rapporto che NON abbiamo avuto, e che nn avremmo piu potuto avere. Gli anni delle scuole sono stati un po turbolenti, io nn avevo una gran voglia di studiare, i miei genitori volevano che io studiassi, mi hanno bocciato il primo anno dopo ho frequentato un corso and professional highs and lows .. I graduated in those years there have been many discussions in famiglia.ora work in the field of assistance.
I have tried in recent years to solve my problems that were only nn social anxiety, but also insecurity and desperate need to please my father and my sister, I was very dependent on their judgments and Feedback from of people in general. I was more then a counselor, but if these paths helped me to feel stronger safer, aware of my abilities' and break free from addictions to my famigliari, l’ansia sociale e ‘ rimasta.
Oggi la mia situazione e’ questa: lavoro da svariati anni in un ospedale, ho cambiato reparti, coi colleghi ho rapporti solo professionali nn li frequento al di fuori del lavoro, ho qualche amica intima che vedo ogni tanto,anche se molte sono sposate e hanno bimbi piccoli per cui sono meno presenti. Vivo da
qualche mese con il mio compagno che e' straniero. Nn sono innamorata ma gli voglio molto bene, lui in questi mesi e’ diventato un po’ la mia famiglia, quella famiglia che ho ma che nn sento vicina a me, ha riempito i vuoti.sto
well with him. We do many things together, but the sex life and 'a disaster course. He wants to be with me more often, I feel much nn physical attraction for him, and then the reports are few, they can also go 3, 4 weeks without being together. He suffers from this and recently and 'also affected, yesterday we had a tremendous discussion. Then in this period we also had financial problems, stress and so on with work. to which sexuality 'and' in their second or floor, while I spent a long enough period home from work a few months ago and we were better, stavamo insieme un po’ piu spesso rispetto ad adesso..
L ansia sociale ormai fa parte della mia personalita’, nel senso che se all’inizio avevo voglia di uscire e soffrivo a evitare le situazioni sociali, oggi sento che nn mi interessa piu, non ne sento il bisogno.mi piace molto leggere cucinare fare cose tranquille da sola, se no vedo le mie amiche che conosco da una vita e a cui voglio bene.
Ultimamente ho problemi al lavoro, nn voglio piu farlo, e’ troppo stressante e faticoso, vorrei lavorare solo qualche ora al giorno.forse questo dipende anche dal fatto che il lavoro in reparto comporta avere rapporti continui con medici parenti ecc ed e’ pesante alla lunga, ma nn voglio chiudermi dentro un guscio.
Nonostante i miei problemi, sono stata a vivere in un paese estero per un periodo, ed e’ stata un esperienza molto bella., mi ero anche innamorata di un ragazzo che viveva la’, la nostra storia e’ durata solo pochi mesi ma e’ stata bellissima. Adesso ho preso un periodo di fermo dal lavoro , vorrei cambiare attivita'e staccare la spina. Vorrei anche andare a fare un esperienza di volontariato , questo per dire che e’ vero anxiety and that this' was debilitating and I placed limits boundaries (borders that I have set up floor without realizing it) maybe I nn were infected with colleagues, however where there are people with whom I feel nn at ease, but despite everything I want to travel do volunteer experiences and extend as far as I ' possible, my horizons. No more I want to do this work because ' with all that entails, so grueling rounds. I was literally drained .
Nn know what to do with my life .. there 'a lot of confusion inside of me, this boy I'm so tied .. pero 'nn' the love of my life. C''e my colleague who I like, between us there will be nn 'anything but' often dream, dream we kiss and we're together. And I think these dreams that I want to tell me need passion in my life, a passion that at other times I've tried . No passion for one man but in a more general sense passion in work, in relationships, to devote myself in an 'activity' ..
Lately I've been living in off-mode, this summer I spent some months really difficult to cry forever, I helped my boyfriend in various ways and her family, July and August I was always in a hurry, I'm tired a lot and maybe now Sgto accusing the consequences of that periodo.a times I just want to take refuge under the covers and sleep, other times I'm so stressed out that fantastic to take the car and run away .. leave a ticket at all and disappear, go to another country, start over with a different life. Then he starts to be rational and try to calm down and think solutions concrete.quando think to leave my boyfriend there 's something that stops me holding me back, and he stopped, yesterday we had a fight, he threatened to leave, he packed his suitcase, I I started to cry and I held back. I can not even let him but love him as would be fair. And I feel bad, his character and ' very sweet, caring, full of attention ..
I would over the coming months to travel alone. I would like to put some ' distance between us. I wish I had the courage and honesty to speak sincerely but I feel confused and frightened too cowardly-
what advice she would give me based on what I said? Do you think che nonostante i miei problemi posso riuscire a trovare l’ equilibrio la serenita che mi mancano?secondo lei dovrei trovare il coraggio di porre fine alla mia relazione o chiedergli un momento di pausa? E poi le chiedo, si puo’ guarire dall ansia sociale, anche dopo tanti anni,o sara’ comunque sempre la ricerca di compromessi?( come credo). mi consiglierebbe di intraprendere una nuova psicoterapia, e se si di quale indirizzo?
Grazie mille per la sua risposta e mi scusi se mi sono dilungata troppo. Buona
serata.
--------------------------------------------------
social anxiety, as she says, is part of his personality and healed all means not to accept a part of himself. The smoothing can in its most extreme and in this respect I suggest a cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy.
Greetings
Dr. Robert Knight
0 comments:
Post a Comment