Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kamenstein Spice Rack Replacement Jars

the idea of \u200b\u200bsuicide Self-harm

sembravero Age: 38
Good evening, I was browsing on the Internet, since in the last 6 months I have seriously considered the idea of \u200b\u200bsuicide. From his description I can include the my justification of suicide as just "existential" ... everything fits, I just want to be left alone, I'm tired tired tired. impatient and I want to do with anyone or anything, I can not, I can not tell anyone . Invent lies upon lies and find the goals that I lead to postpone my little goal. Honestly, I feel serene, I think I have done everything I wanted, I do not have anything to anyone and especially are free to be able to commit suicide without breaking any family. I can not more to love, probably first and foremost myself, I know well. But I do not care, what do I do that, I'm tired and I do not be more rockin '. I had a good job, I was on my own, what is this being if you are not happy. I have loved once about 15 years ago , a story that has lasted six years and then everything is over because at that time we had no choice. Even today we proclaim eternal love and we have continued to make our lives but we know that we always unhappy, and yet we continue to do nothing. Returning to me, are not been more capable of love, not that way, not with that link. Only relationships with people far away and leave me free, without taking up too much my space. All stories ended in a matter of 8 months or so there when you make us realize that a person is not for you, better close it without so much tragedy! we get to the point when 3 years ago I met the man who could make me love again. Love me the way Tolstoy, a love that I felt a very long time, I love with a man who can have feelings and passion in every what he does. Perhaps I am so now people are no longer able to have passions. Ever since I met him, the men (well also first actually) disgust me. I find them increasingly meaningless and without substance , good only to want to make a s. ..... in a week (I am a beautiful woman ) drinking and smoking .. to say the least. I told her what I feel, the story is too long, know that I had to give this person for serious family reasons of health of my mother. I do not think potermene do a reason, I saved my mother and now i am paying the consequences. fact I want it because everything is over after three years of sacrifice .... the Thank you for your patience and understanding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment