purple Age: 20
Hi, I am addressing you on a strange dream that is becoming, unfortunately, applicant. The first one I did about a month ago, was a kind of end of a strange world where the virus was people become aggressive and cannibalistic. This could run and hide, but I saw my friends into monsters, and eventually I was taken and eaten.
In the second I did, however, and was last night, even my parents become monsters and I could not escape, even trying to become so me too, or I would eat, and I did not want ... Dreams were both very violent, and I was very scared, only the setting was different but the feelings were the same, including a kind of nausea that I had all both times after waking up, thinking back to the dream. I am a happy girl, smart, nice, pretty, sometimes even too honest ... before I was more depressed and more "starved for affection" But after one year I went to a psychologist I understand that my problem was the my relationship with others and I have worked to build of real, and the past two years there are very successful with beautiful people, I are open, I'm really more myself and I love you as they are. With my family I do not have large friction, the usual that you may have in this age .. once accused them of their anaffettività when I was a child, but I past too, and our relationship is good enough . I do not think to have big problems at all, I try and I can trust the people with whom I open, holding off the paranoia, we do not have a stable emotional relationship with anyone boy but that's okay, the university is relatively well, I had no childhood trauma particularly relevant, I an excellent relationship with the food .... so why do these hideous dreams??
Please give me an answer. Thank you very much.
-----------------------------
Read this article
Greetings
0 comments:
Post a Comment