Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pakistani Wedding Cards

FOR REFUSAL

Sarah Age: 20
I and L. attended the same beach.
I knew all about him. I watched him, admired him. I really liked.
asked a mutual friend to introduce us.
He refused
He would not even know my name.
I wanted, but definitely, I was fat. I was a stupid fat kid. Who would ever know a girl in costume fat.
I went home and threw myself on the bed crying.
I had been humiliated. In front of everyone. To friends. Parents.
And the reason was so obvious. My body away from everyone.
So I took the tweezers for the eyebrows and start rigarmi arm. were not cuts. They were mostly injured.
I did not know what I was doing. But it made me feel better.
been almost 5 years since that summer. Now the wounds have become cuts. Deep cuts. And every time those cuts become scars. Blood is my only solution to be able to calm myself, to stop crying for
stifle those crises.
E 'self-harm? I do not know. Why is this the solution of my problems?
do not know.
are in this whirlwind and I can not get out.
The only sure thing is that to calm my turns I take that razor blade, cut my skin and see the blood gushing down my arm .

0 comments:

Post a Comment