Sunday, February 20, 2011

Build A Single Seat Sand Rail

I met a man sadomasochism and BISEXUAL

panterarosa Age: 36
36anni I am a woman, quite beautiful and cultured presenza.Ho met a man of 33 years between us there is a lot of sympathy but also a lot of diversity (I still keep a lot to him) (between us there was still no intimate relationship).
I was shocked when I said he was attracted to sadomasochism (as the dominant personality) and, especially, have had experiences bisessuali.Mi said to be attracted only by women (he's had lot of this and I have no doubt at all) and seeing his experiences man team (as passive) (do not know whether or not completely past, I wanted to ask ) only as a "play" (then completed the concept saying want to try in every area of \u200b\u200blife experience each). He is also in a situation break with his former girlfriend (when asked if I still loved her said he did not know myself to an answer on this).
as much as she can I can trace, in general, a picture of personality of this man in relation to his sexual tastes and His experiences man?
And what behavior you advise me to take on this? ( 'm tempted to ask for clarification directly to him, but I'm afraid to away .. however, since we know far too little time).
thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment