Sunday, February 20, 2011

Catchy Hair Salon T-shirts

RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FATHER

anna Age: 34
Dear Dr. Knight, I am writing to tell the story of a person very important to me that I would be able to help in some way but I do not have the tools suitable for do and I hope you can give me a help or a suggestion.
The person whose name you want to talk about Matthew, has 34 years of age seven years his parents have separated his father left home and not showed up for almost a year, then reappeared suddenly tell the child that Short had a little brother.
Meanwhile Andrea lived with her mother who worked all day and then andrea often despite his young age he found himself alone in the house, often prepared meals alone and grew up between the absent father and the mother who often had crisis of depression and did not want to even get out of bed.
When he speaks of his childhood alternates the stories of his favorite games, the pranks with friends, in short, pleasant memories to tales of loneliness as when I was hoping to find his father out of school and not happening. He felt very lack of the father and he felt responsible for mother, worried for her and took care of her while he needed someone to look after him.
Today is a man, intellligente full of interests and passions. But it is restless wants a family but at the same time the family is RESPONSIBILITY for him and does not feel ready.
Search to get away from his father, but every time I hear it in crisis because continues to be considered would not spend more time with him would like the father was able to have with him the relationship he has with the brother . A daily report, have lunch together make business together ..
Mother continues to be a figure to help him that loves cuddles but not the reference that he would like.
I would like to help in some way to address this its uncomfortable can help me?
Thank you for your attention ... good job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment