prejudice ..
I read this http://www.iltuopsicologo.it/dipendenza_da_chat.htm browsing the web ..
are in a group chat .. almost a year
really beginning to worry me .. I can not help it ..
I'll explain ..
I'm 24 .. my life does not give me nothing but problems, anxiety, hate talking to people out ..
a year ago .. I'm separated
I started to chat .. in the same chat when I was 7 years ago ..
only now .. not 'more' simple chat ..
I found people .. like me .. love being in there .. our home ..
I have no other interests .. work 8 hours a day and during working hours call some IM user for updates ..
are 20 moderators ..
in a room that can 'hold 50 people
and' the group more 'popular' site
and '"envy" ..
and '"envy" ..
and 'our corner of the world ..
also has a cute name .. Like the people .. we care .. trying to keep a group CLEAN .. we just want the friendship .. obviously arise loves, disputes .. threads .. There conosciam almost all .. and obviously someone 'just passing through .. but we .. IO .. I'm there .. I trust some people .. know everything about me, my life .. and I of them .. passiam so the days to joke, to look for a smile, a word of comfort .. and I must admit that I even cried in front of the pc .. I get angry, love, love .. front of a PC .. but ..
I have built a character .. just me .. in there .. and they love me .. I hate .. criticize me .. I support ..
now beginning to be afraid .. I do not want to do without it .. I do not want to leave .. I want to share with them all ..
only .. I would also like a real life .. NORMAL ..
think we meet all together .. for next summer .. I do not know if it's good ..
I would not have a need to be in there .. but I realize that I CAN NOT GIVE IT UP ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment