manuel74 Age: 35
Hi, I will tell my story even if it is a bit 'articulated. I hope to make me understand ...
a couple of years I know a girl, there was always a degree of complicity but I have never driven in the other knowledge .. but a couple of months we've seen each (alone) several times, attraction, passion, collaboration, smiles and a desire to escape from reality ...
the reality is that she has a boyfriend for 11 years, lived together for 3 to 5 and their relationship is a brother / sister.
let me explain better, when they met she was recovering from a painful report, the city had changed, work, this guy and his family the have helped her to overcome a sofferenze.dopo bit 'of years, she has found se stessa , la salute e la voglia di vivere....a quel punto si è resa conto di non amare piu questo ragazzo o di non averlo mai amato..
da 3 anni vivono come fratello e sorella, ma lui non vuole lasciarla, dice che ha bisogno di lei etc.etc (Lei è stata la sua prima e unica ragazza)
Le ho detto perchè non è lei a lasciarlo, ma non ne ha il coraggio o la forza.
ha paura di farlo soffrire, e acnhe la famiglia di lui fà pressioni in tal senso.Le ho chiesto se rimane con lui solo per compassione ..mi ha risposto di si.
ora le mie domande, qual'è The solution? why a man accepts this situation emotional dependency (even humiliating)? You should have some courage and let and he is not expected to do so. But she's afraid of "start" from scratch .. but he should leave his job qu once again a reality that makes soffrire.spero there be no doubt, thanks and competent response to any
--------- --------------------------------------------
high Age: 28
Hello, I have a problem and I do not know how to do propio, by almost 4 months I go out with a guy who has a year longer than me. we're fine there we love but I have a problem with my boyfriend is his first lady .. has never faced the speech but when I want to be alone with him, here beginning to say that Avitar is tired and wants to go home, I start by saying living ALONE, I asked to sleep in home, but nothing so I guess he has never had sex how can I overcome this??
thanks
---------------------------------------
ela Age: 23
Dear Mr. Knight
Sono una studentessa universitaria, piena di interessi e di idee, mi cimento in moltissime attività da quelle fisiche sportive, alla pittura, ai viaggi, la lettura, la politica. etc. poco meno di un anno fa ho conosciuto il mio attuale ragazzo, più giovane di me di un paio d'anni. E' un buon ragazzo, l'ho sentito fin da subito, ma mi sono accorta di quanto l'ambiente esterno lo influenzi: le mode, gli amici.. un modo di vivere che è in contrasto con quello che prova. Io sono una ragazza dalla chiacchiera facile, sono molto intrattenitrice ma soprattutto riflessiva. Nel mio dialogo con I always he tried to dig deep and figure out if he really wanted to show superficial as down there or if in fact there was something else. He with the passage of time has opened more in confidence regarding its totally dysfunctional family. Perhaps a classic for families here in the north, but I coming from a family of a certain multicultural education for I see what it is: the father is the typical "workaholic" has a business that spends the Most of the time, he neglected his son very much, while it favored his sister. the mother suffered for many years from depression, has highly conflictual relationship with his daughter and her son has a relationship a little morbid in some respects, but he totally ignored when he was little its needs both primary and secondary.
This guy grew up a bit to fend for himself and a bit under the wing sister that is very important for him. His sister was treated for a period and she noted that her brother lives a diasgio. I would add very deep: try a lot of envy for those older than him, but not envy wicked, but who really feels that he was deprived of the affection and attention . It 's a nice guy, a bit narcissistic, but in reality I do not think we accept for what it is, his is a constant struggle for be more beautiful, socially acceptable, has made great sacrifices to have a beautiful machine when it happens that some of his friends had obtained more easily a car even more beautiful pines. He looks in the mirror and says "what I can improve me?" daughters have told me that what should change is his attitude toward life, to rediscover the passion in something, some activity .. I try to give him many stimuli, intrigue but it seems that so far the only thing that has improved is the open with me and tell me what he feels, he feels .. which certainly has helped . I feel I want to make a change in his life, but he is always talking about if as if it was too late now has made bad choices and did not return anymore back etc. I think that this feeling of imminent end of the impossibility of redemption daughters have attacked his mother, and feeling incapable (from them wanting to demonstrate their ability in all, or that he can make it potentially all) father who diminishes more often of not being able to do anything. He has a steady job, a base pay but nevertheless feels dissatisfied. I advised him to study, take maturity .. maybe get a result that could help in the appearance of self-esteem etc.
do not know, he scares me in this lack of interest, other than the temporary palliative as a video game and a little bit of music. It is not the lack of activity, I will absolutely not make a monster hyperactive like me, but just see that on the morning she wakes up because he has a reason to do so. I was very scared a sentence that really seriously: I are the most important thing that has a bridge that without me off she not deprive anyone. I love him very much, I see huge potential in him, and a person with a big heart and good. But life can be unpredictable: the my life is full of family misfortunes, and so hearing those words think that if anything happens to me, what he would do? jumped off a bridge? would fall into depression? the thought of it makes me feel really bad . It hurts to see him so unhappy with what ha e di quello che non ha. Secondo lei come posso aiutarlo? devo aiutarlo? o forse mi sto comportando come una madre che non ha e rischio di creare un rapporto di dipendenza in cui io penso per lui e lui non può fare a meno di me? voglio vederlo camminare con le sue gambe, non per me, per lui.
La ringrazio moltissimo, colgo l'occasione per porgerle i miei più cordiali saluti
------------------------------------------------------
antonella Età: 48
Separazione dal coniuge dopo trent'anni di matrimonio.L'ho sempre perdonato, mi tradisce dopo tre anni di matrimonio e lo perdono. L'anno scorso mi confessa che tutti i nostri risparmi di trent'anni non ci sono piu'. Ha pagato una multa grossa ma non mi da nessun resoconto di ricevuta. In seguito mi confessa di aver giocato ai cavalli.E' sempre stato bugiardo la sua infanzia è terribile.Figlio di separati con una mamma che si prostituisce per soldi. Vive l'infanzia in collegio e a 16 anni si arruola in marina. La mia storia con lui inizia da quando io avevo 13 anni, mi innamoro e lui entra nella mia famiglia. E' accolto bene ed io aspetto un figlio da lui all'eta' di 16 anni. Papa' gives me the apartment and he works as military. We are not lacking anything. He is never present in our lives family says to always work and often leaves me alone. After three years of marriage leaves me for a few months because it innamorara of a woman. Back home after a month is forgiven and accepted back by my parents. Our marriage continues say very quietly for decades. He always says no working and I happy to raise my children
------------------------------ ----------------
fabio Age: 42
Salve Dottore, mi chiamo Fabio e ho un problema con mia moglie. Fidanzati da 7 anni e sposati da 5 con 2 figli piccoli ci siamo amati,dimostrandolo in modi diversi (io più romantico lei più d'atteggiamento) senza mai avere una flessione. Ora circa 1 mese fa, sentendola distante, ho richiesto più attenzioni e lei mi ha risposto che avendo passato con me circa un anno di difficoltà legate al mio lavoro (ma che non avrei mai creduto potesse influire cosi tanto nel menàge visto che nonostante alcuni momenti di amarezza da parte mia non ho mai smesso di dimostrarle amore) e che ora si sente bloccata..Premettendo My wife is the only child of a widowed mother with oppressive nature vs daughter and I have probably contributed to this oppression with mine, not obsessive stress, requests for help, I thought maybe you is rebelling with a status of mother, wife, daughter making me not the only target. I repeat, not in any doubt, I was always present and attentive even in the hardest-related lavoro.tra my other when I try to talk to her (I swear never arguing, always with calm tones and moved ..) you can not express but that's always been so even when everything was fine. I've said I'm more for things glamorous, I will inform you how I feel, she sends me, and there is always successful. Also I do not think (but who can really say?) That she is attracted to a 'other person but if that were true I would try anyway save my marriage. Add to that her house is quiet (it seems, but has not never fake and I do not see why a person needs to change so much), I calls, sometimes, love, makes jokes that provide for a future .. but is not as before.
you please help me to be able to acquire a positive attitude riconquistare perchè mi sto lacerando e non voglio che i bambini ne soffrano.
Grazie anticipatamente
-------------------------------------
Invito tutti coloro che pongono come richiesta di consulenza online una problematica affettiva o relazionale a porre quest'ultime all'interno del forum del sito www.maldamore.it ( http://www.maldamore.it/public/FORUM/ ) dove si troverà ascolto e sostegno da parte degli altri utenti
0 comments:
Post a Comment