Sunday, February 20, 2011

Queen Anne Red Dining Chairs

tired of suffering

Roman Age: 49
I'm tired of suffering, are tired of living this life . I'd rather get out of here, from this world in my eyes is just pain. I'm afraid of pleasant thoughts, the ones that give hope to life, those for a moment make you feel happy. They are cruel because only inevitably comes the pain, what destroys you, that makes you want to disappear from the face of the earth to suffer No more in this modo.Nn there is happiness, there is only the lost tristezza.Ho work and money waiting for me and now my life is a incubo.Vorrei to fall asleep and wake up more nn. Waking up means having to face life and I nn I neither the strength nor the desire. I think of my children, my husband, I would like them nn nn suffer but I know what to do. How do you smile, wake up and think that everything will work out ? How do you deal with life when it is so tough and ruthless ? In all these years I have always been strong and determined to fight against all odds of life ... . but I think there is a limit to everything.
I think I have crossed. I think I've suffered so much, and now my mind and my body refused to lottare.Basta. I always feel with the water throat, fumbling, but I resist and I'm afloat, and when I think I gained some air ..... nn affondare.Io something makes me take it anymore.
Help me find the desire and strength to live!

0 comments:

Post a Comment