Sunday, February 20, 2011

Silvercity Price Ottawa

my father who is' AWAY FROM ME 'E' EVIL DEAD

anonimo Età: 30
Ciao.Mio papi e morto il 23 gennaio di quest'anno.E was the worst day I live with my brother avuto.Lui in Poland, are far from me ... but often I visited with my family (my partner and my 2 kids). My cancer had the Popes gland, which has discovered one year ago, did all the chemo and other treatments that had to do .. he was only 60 anni.Era wonderful pope, he had always many people around though, because I knew I was compagnia.Appena immediately bought a ticket and went to see him in the funerale.AVREI PREFERRED COFFIN FOR THE LAST TIME ... Even today I can not imagine that he's not there most, that next year can not 'take me to the altar, can not' see to raise her grandchildren, whom he loved so much and to their lui.Sono many things that can not 'do, and I can not get in his head that he not there more '... are not very affectionate with my partner and my children, the more' has 7 years later is great, and school is not going very well, and 'still does not know that his grandfather is no more '... I have so many bad things on my mind, sometimes I I would go away from here ... what do I do and how do I do? Does anyone know help me look for the vs. risposta.Grazie thousand.
-------------------------------
Please read the following testimony
Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment